Your weird and wonderful snacks thread.

I used to do that with ready salted crisps to turn them into salt and vinegar flavour.

not a fan of cockles and muscles. I keep trying them though, the texture puts me off.
Oh I love cockles and mussels! Mussels have to be hot though as cold they taste weird.

I actually think it could work! 🤔
giphy.gif

Straw? :D

Find that a bit messy. I've only returned to them occasionally recently, not being able to get my usual varied supply of tinned soups for consumption at work. They are disgustingly nice.
Lol.
i haven’t had one for over 10 years I would have thought.

Had one crumpet left, so thought, as well as a layer of marmite, I'd be a tiny bit generous with the cheddar....

Yes was VERY tasty ;)

652cfff3cc0a5e5453d48ecb86a3bb7d.jpg

Had one crumpet left, so thought, as well as a layer of marmite, I'd be a tiny bit generous with the cheddar....

Yes was VERY tasty ;)

652cfff3cc0a5e5453d48ecb86a3bb7d.jpg

T H I C C

Creamy horseradish sauce on a Digestive biscuit, and if I'm feeling a little more decadent, a lump of Cheddar on top but usually just the sauce and biscuit.

Creamy horseradish sauce on a Digestive biscuit, and if I'm feeling a little more decadent, a lump of Cheddar on top but usually just the sauce and biscuit.

Horseradish sauce on a digestive... Nope

Worth trying a bit of horse radish on cheese on toast.

blue cheese and digestives works so I guess anything is possible.

Aslong as its chocolate ones.

Chocolate Hob knobs

or the caramel choc digestives.

Ok pants pic below, but unless you served in the Navy then let me introduce you to the cheesy hammy eggy or otherwise known as the cheesy wam bam,,

thick slice of bread preferably sourdough toasted one side, topped with a thick slice of home cooked gammon then spread with a mixture of beaten egg, Dijon mustard cheddar and seasoning, beat it with a mixer until like butter then spread it, grill slowly until browned top with a fried egg.. the best ever!
BB08D24D-F530-41B5-8C19-BAD5E2BEADEE.jpeg

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom