Your weird and wonderful snacks thread.

Typically German :laugh:

My daughter actually mixes the two together. Proper little German girl.

A step too far for me.

The meat is amazing on pizza

Not a snack but a meal im having tonight which my mum used to make us as kids is special meat.

Take one tin of heinz spaghetti, a goos chunk of corned beef and two oxo cubes.Heat and smash it all up.

Tastes lovely and comforting though nobisy else outside my family will eat it and claim it looks like dog food.

{vomit} sorry...

2 out of about 6 things in the world I won’t eat :) tinned spaghetti and corned beef, think my dog would probably turn his nose up at that concoction:)

Harsh but fair, I guess its because had it as a child - parents didnt have a lot of cash so some meals were on a budget! I also splash some vinegar on it to complement the complex flavours.

I’d try it.

Speaking of ‘splash of vinegar’ I used to love hard roe on toast with vinegar as a boy. Might go there again for curiosity.

Saw some tomatoes in the fridge this morning and saw some bread. Hey presto!
Tomatoes came from my garden.

38069B34-21C7-4517-ADCF-BA3F1EF61B16.jpeg

Cheese on ryvitas under the grill with tomatoes, garnished with herb salt and balsamic dressing

F1F9B53B-09E1-49C6-8E07-8AE19377E701.jpeg

Sometimes I like to eat four tinned hot dog sausages warmed up for 30 seconds in the microwave and laid next to each other with some tomato sauce on in a wrap made into parcel.

As a protein snack, I like having a drained tin of tuna in a bowl with grated cheese and some mayo all mixed up.

I like mashed banana on toast. Mainly after a dose of the squits! :D
I'd eat most of things posted in here.

Grated Cheddar Cheese and Lemon Curd sandwiches....beautiful.

Honestly... don't knock it until you've tried it :)

Tried cheese and salad cream which is good. I’ll have to try the lemon curd. Might do a very small sandwich or half just to test the water :D

Tried cheese and salad cream which is good. I’ll have to try the lemon curd. Might do a very small sandwich or half just to test the water :D

Cheese and salad cream is the bomb.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom