Your weird and wonderful snacks thread.

Great cracker, a lot of marmite.

I love these crackers with cheddar on under the grill.

My fav snack, can also be made as canapés:

Take a slice of ham (e.g. prosciutto or similar), place in the centre of the ham slice a single red grape and a small piece of roquefort (about 1/2 or 3/4 the size of the grape), wrap the ham around the grape and cheese and pop the whole lot in your mouth. Thank me later.

This is possibly a bit weird, but as I was offered it during a tasting I was like why not.

7F158F74-C729-4D41-B8B5-43DCF4384565.jpeg

Looks like the meal worms I put out for the birds :) I guess they don’t taste of much against the chocolate

Looks like the meal worms I put out for the birds :) I guess they don’t taste of much against the chocolate
It was really nice actually, but more the texture opposed to any particular flavour.

The ones with a Carolina Reaper chilli in it definitely had some flavour 🔥😮

I like a bit of chilli in chocolate, it really brings out the flavour. :)

I like a bit of chilli in chocolate, it really brings out the flavour. :)
If you are ever in Amsterdam book up the chocolate tasting experience via AirBNB. Good excuse to get into the belly of the red light district and it is a brilliant experience. Really good fun.

I also snorted pure cacao under the banner of why not. Not to be tried at home as it needs to be really fine and pure and not have sugar in it 😂

I think I might have overdone it :D
45C1C743-885F-44CE-A227-C6E31CA72DCD.jpeg

Home made sourdough baguette with cheese and potato, filled with bacon egg chilli,cheese sour cream, yum.
you need this in your life,,,,

E936F19D-12C2-4F59-ACF7-6F5407CB18BA.jpeg
F0362092-CC3A-4B47-A3E6-B8B1C5D6FC76.jpeg

I've started making Peanut Butter and Pickled Cucumber Sandwiches.

Delicious.

Peanut Butter much be smooth, and you must use Pickled Cucumbers (not gherkins) sliced lengthwise as they're sweeter and not so acidic/sour. The sweet acid cuts right though the fat of the peanut butter. Very addictive.

Mature cheddar cheese, branston pickle and dry roasted peanut, with lots of the dust from the bottom of the packet - yummy!
I guess branston would go well with peanut butter too...

For me, it's a beef and tomato pot noodle with extra gravy granules and extra tomato sauce, then make a cheese sandwich and dunk away, alternatively you can spoon the noodle in to the cheese sandwich. A meal for Gods..

I do love tin tamotoes on toast with cheese, conrnbeef and a dusting of mixed herbs

I've started making Peanut Butter and Pickled Cucumber Sandwiches.

Delicious.

Peanut Butter much be smooth, and you must use Pickled Cucumbers (not gherkins) sliced lengthwise as they're sweeter and not so acidic/sour. The sweet acid cuts right though the fat of the peanut butter. Very addictive.

been making peanut butter and jam Sangas this week funnily enough. Gotta be skippy PB

When I lived with my brother he used to eat sliced pickled onion and After Eight mint sandwiches. I kid you not. Funnily enough I could never bring myself to try them.

I used to do that with ready salted crisps to turn them into salt and vinegar flavour.

not a fan of cockles and muscles. I keep trying them though, the texture puts me off.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom