ZIDOO - Z10 PRO - Z9X - Z1000 PRO - UHD 3000 - NEO A - NEO S - NEO X - Dolby Vision - Owners Thread

It is impossible to acquire a DV disc license for local streaming purposes.
Even with the DR 1619 SoC equivalent, no DV will be supported during the playback of a DV UHD backup.
What will happen though is a more precise color conversion of the original (DV) metadata to the ones supported by your TV/PJ. For example more precise DV->HDR or DV-SDR...

That alone My 4K Movies will look as they should downscaled / colours / Brigtness etc viewing on my Proff 1080p Monitor will be Excellent .

Just need the anouncement of the Z10x version now . 😎😎😎

Well there is the spec

Here they guess £200 price.

It it is circa the price we think still cheaper than the Dune regardless and has the Dolby Vision V10 options that the Dune does not have .

and H.Tv3.0
and Music player 6.0
and ...........😎😎

Release date : September

lets hope August late 😎

to be honest every review i've read on 4k films when they compare the dolby vision to the HDR10 they all say the same thing there's very little difference in either application. so for that reason i'm out. :)

to be honest every review i've read on 4k films when they compare the dolby vision to the HDR10 they all say the same thing there's very little difference in either application. so for that reason i'm out. :)

Dont need Netflix 4K play back then ?

I have seen both back to back and side by side. Dolby Vision is superior; now that I have the capability to display it, I will ALWAYS choose it over HDR10. Dolby Vision's capability to dynamically tone map is what sets it apart from HDR10. I may not be huge difference to some, but it is definitely noticeable and an improvement.

I have seen both back to back and side by side. Dolby Vision is superior; now that I have the capability to display it, I will ALWAYS choose it over HDR10. Dolby Vision's capability to dynamically tone map is what sets it apart from HDR10. I may not be huge difference to some, but it is definitely noticeable and an improvement.

You will most probably not experience DV in the same way as you would with a standalone disc player.

Looks like the new X Series will playback :

NETFLIX 4K HDR Dolby Digital 5.1 [ Android TV ]
YOU TUBE 4K

Update : release date August

Last edited:
Local distributors open pre order today, unknown price till early next month.

Attachments

• z1000pro.JPG
    z1000pro.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 189
  • z10pro.JPG
    z10pro.JPG
    192 KB · Views: 177
996B1E0F-4FFE-4926-8F09-F7A57B85699F.jpeg
Which one will your model be ?

Last edited:
The all New Z10 PRO 😊😊
F8E643A6-D3FF-40EE-8AF4-719C1770C996.jpeg

Probably the Z9X though I could be tempted by the Z10 Pro. I assume the performance will be very similar but the price differential may be too much for me to go Pro.

Probably the Z9X though I could be tempted by the Z10 Pro. I assume the performance will be very similar but the price differential may be too much for me to go Pro.

Performance will be identical for all new models.
I/Os change alongside with chassis and UI (for Z/X series)

It will playback most 3D, does anyone know what type of 3d it will not playback?

It will playback most 3D, does anyone know what type of 3d it will not playback?
[/QUOTE

And divx, xvid, will it be able to reproduce .:facepalm:

From so many new features you are asking about a format that has long since died.

Are you serious Dick?

How is asking what types of 3D it will not playback anything other than a legitimate question?

Last edited by a moderator:

As i dont watch 3D Blu ray but many purchase this item to use as a 3D device not heard of any issues but on the Z10 / X9 thread you prob get more answers from there .

But id imagine it will play most if not all 3D if encoded / ripped correctly etc.
as the same as the Z model series .

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom