Zombies in Spaceland

dazwaldo

Established Member
Reaction score
A huge fan of Treyarch zombies so wasn't sure about Infity Ward's effort this year, but have to say it's rather good! It's a bit more silly than previous zombie modes and very OTT, but i really love the 80s theme and setting. Takes a while to get used to how everything works, I managed to reach round 17 after a few games today. There is more space to run around, but the zombies are faster and take a lot more bullets to kill. Haven't even bothered loading up IW multiplayer, it's this and MWR for me!

Surprised there haven't been more replies in this thread as I think it's also pretty good.
Only managed mid 20's so far and that was with randoms.

Last edited:
I've had a go Solo and with randoms.
Trouble with Randoms is no co-ordination which you need to turn on the power and open the portals in all 4 areas.
The Cards are an integral part of the game but there are a bit too many which over complicates things.
They can be bought with keys though.
Seem to get to 14 ok and then it just goes mad as no-one has opened the portal to upgrade the guns.

Trouble with Randoms is no co-ordination which you need to turn on the power and open the portals in all 4 areas.
The Cards are an integral part of the game but there are a bit too many which over complicates things.
Seem to get to 14 ok and then it just goes mad as no-one has opened the portal to upgrade the guns.

Agreed it's all about communication.
It seems easier to split up on the later scenes and have your own path with a good gun on the wall to collect ammo but as you say you need the Pack a Punch open as early as possible.

I know we've only known each other for a few years, but "randoms" is a bit harsh! What do you reckon @trent steel @TheRobotman ?

I literally have no clue what's happening ,most of the time as this is my first Zombies experience. Good laugh though.

Still on this and enjoying it.
Generally playing with randoms so if anyone fancies a game please send a fr.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom