Doctor Who: The Edge Of Time - September 2019

The wife will like this as she's a big fan of the modern Doctor Who's, whilst i'm an old git who preferred Tom Baker & the dodgy 70's special effects :D

The weeping angles are damn scarey at the best of times being immersed in the world with them and not blinking i can only imagine, can the sonic screwdriver clean underware ?

The Cybermen scared me as a kid ,about the only thing that ever did , wonder how id fair now meeting them in VR

Any idea when this is being released?

Any idea when this is being released?
Dr.Who_Cinematic_Poster_D3-2.png

So I got this at the weekend and have to say it's not great.

There are 5 chapters in all each one not very long extremely linear no exploring, I was hoping you could wander around the Tardis and play with stuff but nope you're locked to the console room, most of the time is spent solving a puzzle even then they are very simple, I used the Move controllers, movement can be teleport or walking but it's very very slow even if you change the speed to fast, it was much quicker to teleport.

The game only has two known enemies of the Dr. the Weeping Angels and Darleks no Cybermen, the main villain for this story is not great and looks poor and the storyline itself was dull.

It features the current Dr. it's her voice and even though you only see her face on monitors and in the Tardis it doesn't look great bearly looks like her.

There were only two moments in the entire game I thought were neat one with the Weeping Angels that ends up going nowhere, and one with the Darleks.

As a Dr. Who fan I was very disappointed with this.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom