Question How do people purchase from Best Buy?

johnny777

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I’m a big fan of BB........they have some great exclusives, particularly steelbooks.

Downside is that they don’t ship to the UK or locker sites such as Stackery.

Only way around this is to visit or if you have friends in the US so far as I can tell. Has anyone got any other tips/ideas?

I’m a big fan of BB........they have some great exclusives, particularly steelbooks.

Downside is that they don’t ship to the UK or locker sites such as Stackery.

Only way around this is to visit or if you have friends in the US so far as I can tell. Has anyone got any other tips/ideas?

Bluraysforeveryone ;)

Main downside is that US postage is so expensive nowadays, but this isn’t down to him.

Maybe his shipping options have changed, but if you do decide to use him it might be worth considering the more expensive tracked delivery.

I ordered a blu with the cheapest shipping which went astray, he had no interest in making any kind of gesture even though I had previously bought around twenty discs so I stopped using him.

Thanks......are they reliable?

I have bought several discs from him and never had one go astray, but thats luck I Guess, ive looked at best buy direct, and by the time ive factored in sending to a shipping agent etc, it was just easier and cheaper to go via Bluraysforeveryone, apparently it works out better if you have a few discs to go at once with him, he has always despatched discs within a day or two of best buy releasing them if they are pre orders

He also gets Target exclusives (which typically is exclusive bonus discs) which are a bit harder to come across on eBay, as most often it is the regular release or steelbook being offered on eBay.

Once he even managed to source me a Canadian exclusive (was either Best Buy or Walmart)

Remailing services like Stackry. There is a thread somewhere, buying discs from America on the 4k forum.

Remailing services like Stackry. There is a thread somewhere, buying discs from America on the 4k forum.

although Bluraysforanyone is da man,! to be fair to stackry if you need an emailing service they are as good as it gets, i joined them via a code from yourself ;) and used it to get a fifth element 4k steelbook i got from ebay US and it took the same time to get to me as my black hawk down steelbook from bluraysforeveryone which was 7 days,

as said its a shame bestbuy is a bitch to buy from

you can have stuff repacked at stackry, for some reason it wouldnt let me choose that option and although the seller packed it in a cardboard sleeve much like Zavvi, it turned up mint!

bluraysforanyone def packs the discs well, barring an elephant stampead they turn up well looked after

From OP...
Except they do. Places like Target, Best Buy and Zara say they won't ship to remailers but you can get around it without issue by just amending the address slightly.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom